GOTV Namibia Contacts – Customer Help Line and Contact information… GOTV Namibia contact details for those in search of how to reach GOTV for enquiries, complaints, customer care numbers and easy self-service are in this article.
GOTV Namibia Customer Care, GOTV Namibia Contacts, GOTV Namibia Address, GOTV Namibia Website, GOTV Namibia HELP LINE, GOTV EAZY Self Service, How To Use GOtv Self Service, Activate Your GOtv, Other Ways to Pay for GOtv Subscription”… are in content.
GOTV is one of the best-paid satellite TV services, owned by Multichoice, and broadcasted to many African Countries including Namibia? As a user, you might run into some issues while using the service and you wish to contact the customer service of GOTV Namibia for help, the official contact details of GOTV Namibia is here to show you how.
GOTV Namibia Contacts – Customer Care Line and Contact Info
Before using the contacts below, please check the frequently asked questions to be sure the solution to your issue has not been provided already.
MultiChoice Namibia Limited, 161 Nelson Mandela Ave, Klein Windhoek, Windhoek, Namibia
GOTV Eazy Self Services
With the GOtv Self Service Portal, You Can Easily:
- Activate Your GOtv
- Pay for Subscription
- Find a dealer
- Get Gotv
- View frequently answered questions about GOtv
- Find their customer support information
Using the Self Service
Some of the self-services listed above like activating your GOtv and Paying for a subscription would require you to know
- your IUC number,
- the surname used in purchasing Gotv and
- the mobile number provided.
- The IUC number can be found on your GOtv smartcard or on the red sticker under your decoder.
Other services are basically necessary information useful for any GOtv subscriber.
To access GOtv’s self-service you would need an internet
- enabled computer or mobile phone.
- The GOTV eazy self-service portal address link is http://eazy.gotvafrica.com
How to Activate Your GOtv
- Click on the Activate link
- Select your State
- Enter your Surname
- Enter the IUC number
- Enter the telephone number
- Click on Activate
You can also check your activation status by typing the IUC number in the field to check activation status and click on the “Check Activation Status” button.
How to Pay For Your GOtv Subscription
- Click on the Pay Link
- You have the option to pay for your Gotv account or Someone’s account
- Select your preferred account
- Enter your Surname or mobile number in the first field
- Enter your IUC number and click on Login
- It would take you to a secured page where you can make payments online.
- Fill in all details as necessary and you are done!
Contact the dealer nearest to your location if any.
If you require any additional help you should use the FAQ or Need Help-Link/page provided.
For more about GOTV in Namibia, use the comment box, All opinions are welcome…